Hi there! It’s a pleasure to virtually meet you
Is it socially acceptable (in the business sense) to call me a boundary dweller? Well, it’s the closest terms that define what I do and who I am. I’ve always been fascinated by learning, growth, and simply put just having the ability to be agile and able to do more than one thing. At times we all wish we had an extra brain, pair of hands, or extra time just so we can get things done. Therefore, this is why I thought about finding a way to help people fill in some of these blanks and have fun with it while I’m at it.
I’m a Tanzanian professional (operations go-to person, boundary dweller and creativity + growth enthusiast) with more than 5 years of experience being part of the corporate world.
The Problem – Why I’d like to help?
It’s never easy being able to resonate with what one struggles with to get any project or business started. There are those that jump in with both feet whilst others want to plan meticulously and then start. One can say timing is everything but your time is your own.
Benefits of Working with Me:
○ Experience/ expertise received from working virtually as well as skillset acquired whilst working in-person in the corporate world.
○ Knowledge – acquired both informally (through working with different people) and formally (from work experience as well as my educational background in corporate law and acquiring a Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
○ Self-discipline, in my ability to work independently and within a team
○ Commitment to delivering positive results timeously and at the same time building and sustaining a great work relationship with my clients.
○ A can-do attitude that highlights my value of serving others and being responsive.
○ Enhanced performance.
○ Increased productivity.
○ Seamless business process improvement.
Above this professional persona, I’m God’s child, a daughter, sister, an aunt, a friend, a bookworm, an author, growth and creativity enthusiast (which includes being a paper crafter), a lover of stars, the beach rain and breathtakingly painted skies. You might have gathered, I love staying on my toes. I enjoy reading, spending time with my family, singing and traveling whenever I can. Connecting with individuals on a deeper level, having conversations or getting involved in impactful projects that are thought provoking, has thus far gained me a lot of exposure.
Do you need an easier workflow? Want to chat for a bit about what I can do for you or simply just have a sounding board for your ideas and creative side?
Need help so that you can focus on the bigger picture & do what you love? Email, Inbox me through here or book a brief call with me.
I can not wait to hear about your journey and business.